1) Dinosaur Weekend at Birdland, Bourton-on-the-Water – Go dinosaur along with bird spotting! You might see us there on Monday!
2) Olympigs at Cotwold Farm Park – family fun sports day on Monday from 1.30pm.
3) Victorian May Day at Sudeley Castle – classic games and a Punch and Judy on the May Day Monday!
4) Steam Train rides with the Gloucestershire and Warwickshire Steam Railway – trains running all weekend including Monday.
5) FREE – Cheltenham Jazz Festival – free entry to the site where there is family fun and food and drinks.
6) FREE – The Suffolks Sunday Market – buskers, stalls and street food.
7) FREE – The Wilson Museum – free to walk around and it has a great little local history section if you can find it!
8) FREE – Go for a walk! – see my earlier blog for great local short walks with children
9) Meet the Knights and Henry VIII at Berkeley Castle – jousting and Tutor characters abound.
10) Go swimming! Hopefully the weather is going to be nice for the Lido!