1) Royal Oak, Bishops Cleeve – Street Fair and entertainment – 10th June 12-4pm
2) The Exmouth Arms, Bath Road – ExFest which includes a Charity Dog Show/face painting and music – 10th June.
3) The Hewlett Arms, Fathers’ Day Weekend Cider Fest! 16-17th June.
4) The Royal Oak, Tetbury ‘Gambia Fundraising Day’ Includes drumming workshops. 16th June 3-10pm.
5) The Bell at Sapperton – Wine and Sausage Week. 18th – 24th June.
6) Kings Head, Bishops Cleeve – World Cup Music Festival. 16th, 23th and 30th June. Music from 4-10pm and football showing inside.
7) The Plough, Prestbury – Summer Cider Festival 3-5 August.
8) The Royal Oak, Prestbury – Cider and Cheese Festival – Bank Holiday Weekend – 25-27 August.
9) The Brewery Quarter – Summer Jam Festival – Music, food and drinks Sat/Sun 4-5 August From 1pm.
10) The Bottle of Sauce, Cheltenham – kid-friendly ‘Yard Sales’ with over 12 stalls to browse on a Saturday morning. Ongoing dates – Next is Saturday 30th June 10am to 4pm.